Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am not sure if it because it a little thicker of a cookie, or maybe its the consistency, I feel like I am getting more out of my cookie! The best thing about this recipe is that it is easy, fast and nearly fail-proof!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, very lightly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2 cups milk chocolate, chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and place your rack in the center of the oven.
- Using you standing mixer or a handheld mixer, add butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg, & vanilla & stir blend well together until very creamy. Add your baking soda and mix it in. Add flour and mix until creamy and cookie dough consistency. Add oats & mix until well combined. Add in chocolate chips repeat.
- Scoop into 1" balls & place on a non-stick cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges start to turn a light golden brown.